We would like to highlight the extensive modifications and enhanced infection control procedures we are now following. Your health is our top priority and we are now utilizing new state of the art systems to maintain clean air and a safe environment.
- We have installed high volume evacuation systems, extraoral aerosol extractors and medical grade air purifiers in all rooms to reduce any aerosols.
- Our air purification system has been upgraded to a hospital grade system, ensuring clean air throughout our office.
- We are using hypochlorous acid disinfectant technology. This safe and scientifically proven disinfectant is capable of killing COVID-19 as well as other infectious materials will be used in an aerosolized form to disinfect the air without the introduction of harmful/caustic chemicals.
- These modifications allow us to have air quality as that in an operating room.
- We are enforcing social distancing between team members, and their health is assessed daily. Rest assured that if any employee shows signs or symptoms of illness that they will not be reporting to work. You will also notice that we will be wearing additional personal protective equipment to keep you safe and all employees will be masked at all times.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask COVID-19 screening questions.
- Access to the reception area will be temporarily suspended until further notice. Please note that only the patient receiving treatment will be allowed in the office.
- Upon arrival to your appointment, you will be asked to wait in your car and call the office. A team member will meet you at the front door and escort you into the office when we are ready for you.
- Temperature checks will be done, and you will be rescreened for COVID-19. Only those who pass this screening will be allowed entry to our facility. You will be required to wear a mask at all times except for when treatment is being rendered.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Please be patient with us as we work to navigate through these new challenges.
- Payments should be made in the form of credit card or check to minimize the handling of cash.
Your health is our top priority.
Should you be experiencing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 and also experiencing a dental emergency, please know that we are here to help you even if we are not able to see you physically in the office. Please communicate openly and honestly, and we will do our best to address your issues via telemedicine. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you in office again very soon.